June 7, 2009

Earth bag Super Savior

Earth bag Super Savior
IN fictive world in TV, we introduced a lot of superhero. They have various shapes and moment. Origin was diverse. It's coming from the planet green. There is also a superhero because so be struck by lightning. Their one goal, to save the earth with killing their enemies. Unfortunately, they forgot one more enemy, global warming.

Global warming does not really look like in Ultraman monster. But, ancamannya more formidable candidate. In fact, handling is easier. We do not need Zord (robot Power Rangers) or toothbrushes that can change our bodies so giant. The solution is one thing, earth bag.

Danger of global warming caused a problem. That is, the waste plastic the dust future forever. Instead, the earth is considered to bag applied. Also easy to access.

Earth bag actually function the same as the other shopping bag. However, the bag is very environmentally friendly. Usually, earth bag made from natural materials. As many as 71.4 percent starting responDet also benefit the natural bag. They could more sparingly and to reduce plastic bag.

I believe? Ask any Hendra Arya Pratama. Usually, it is home SMAN 1 buy their own bags at the night market. In fact, he can only have one. There is one bag that's a bonus shopping in the supermarket. Bag-bag is not digeletakkan casually at home.

Hendra normal use the bag to the school. Not a substitute for school bags. Bag is only taken once a week, fitting a sports lesson. What, the bag is enabled as the stocking of sport he continues to use plastic wasted.

"Effect of kerasa do, so I bantu ngurangin global warming. Previously, pas do not have earth bag, sport shirt I go kresek. Terus, wear out, kresek is removed. Now the bag can be used repeatedly. What, if I removed , "clearly the class XI IPA 2 is.

Hendra addition, the earth is Deassy bag. What is sweet, never use the bag when nature walk to shopping. Cloth bag funny he can be a new brother's home after a holiday abroad. Yes, can be spelled out a kind of fruit gitu deh.

Deassy declare comfortable wearing earth bag. High school students are happy YPPI 1 can reduce the danger of a little global warming. He can also appear with the style of bag that can torment the earth work.

"I am also so ngerasa participate ngurangi global warming. What, I need to have a fit plastic shopping bag-shopping. Though sometimes I still love to take a protective carrying case also. He he he ..." ulasnya.

Nico Triokta Andrianto I also want to lose. 13 year old boyfriend is getting biogradable plastic bag from a friend. Junior high school students that prefer YBPK 1 using earth bag to play at school. In addition, bags are used to the home of friends. The bag model that it is more practical and economical. (kr15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

24 Principles Miliarder The Very Great, Free!!! only you...

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now: standard